Most plans are pulled awry by incoming urgent requests as well as the inability to say “no”. As you can see the week started well and in accordance with the plan. However as I progressed past Tuesday and into Wednesday, things started to break up and slip away.
Things that got away
- I didn’t get into my studies after and before work.
- Work is spilling over into my before and after time
- I do exercise daily, but it’s not bearing fruit.
- Saturday hangover burnt up that day’s action
Good things that happened
- Finished the LKY report!
- Exercised daily!
- Had birthday activities on my birthday!
- Fulfilled my weekend activities – despite a pounding headache.
What next for next week?
- Start the day earlier
Right now, I’m starting at 7am. But I’m really just staring into space until 8am. Wait if I took action at 630 and breakfasted at 7am instead?
- Revise exercises to burn belly fat
The belly is getting on me. It’s harder to move efficiently.
I’ll focus on running, sprints and explosive movements. They are complemented with compound exercises. I’ve bought a squat rack and workout bench to do away with the travelling between home and gym.
- Actually review investments
Most shares tanked at the beginning of the year. However, I didn’t do anything about it (except sell off my Sabana stocks). This is a missed opportunity to pick up good stocks on the cheap.
- Data Science Course
Finish up this course. It’s all about predictive machine learning, but honestly it’s not too tough to do. Just put in 2 hours a day and you’ll make it.